jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jordi Salvat i Alabart <jsalv...@atg.com>
Subject Re: Constant Throughput with loop
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:28:19 GMT
I understood David's need is to control throughput, not to measure it --
that's exactly what the Constant Throughput Timer will do, but, as he
says, only at the sampler level, not at the Job or Transaction level.

David: you can do this by adding the Constant Throughput Timer to the
first sampler in the job only.

Remember the value you enter in the Constant Throughput Timer is samples
per minute PER THREAD.

Hope this helps.

--
Salut,