jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Arnold <jerem...@bigfoot.com>
Subject Re: Null Pointer Exception
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 20:58:25 GMT
David,
    A similar stack trace was reported to jmeter-user around June 20
(http://www.mail-archive.com/jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg02448.html).
The user who reported it indicated that the error only occurred when
there were disabled nodes in the test plan.  Does your test plan have
any disabled nodes?  I don't think anybody dug further into this problem
(and I'm not promising to do it right now either), but it would at least
be good to verify whether or not it appears to be the same thing.

Jeremy
http://xirr.com/~jeremy_a