jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Bruno Dillenseger <bruno.dillense...@rd.francetelecom.com>
Subject Re: Checksum error while un-taring the jmeter tar
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 12:45:58 GMT
Probably you should untar with GNU tar, not with Solaris' tar. You may
get the binary package from http://www.sunfreeware.com/
Note - you can use also JDK's jar utility.

-- Bruno.

Munirathnam B Kumar a écrit:

>Hi
>
>I am observing the following error  while untaring the current jmeter1.9.1 tar
>on Solaris.

>jakarta-jmeter-1.9.1/src/protocol/ftp/org/apache/jmeter/protocol/ftp/config/gui/FtpConfigGui.java,
> 6398 byte
>s, 13 tape blocks
>tar: directory checksum error
>
>I have downloaded it twice and still the error occurs.
>
>Is there a problem during taring jmeter for unix.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Kumar
>

>American Express made the following
> annotations on 09/02/2003 05:34:49 AM
>
>     "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments
is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply
e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.  Thank you."