jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Duncan Frostick" <dfrost...@bmjgroup.com>
Subject Re: MarshalException when starting remote plan
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 08:52:03 GMT
If you're using something like solaris that came with a JVM pre
installed on the server, check the version of the JVM as it might be too
old for JMeter. The version of Java on my Solaris box was 1.2.2 at
first, which meant it needed updating. Might seem obvious but it's easy
to overlook.

Cheers, Duncan

Jon Steelman wrote:

>Ok, Thanks. Well, I've confirmed that I'm using the exact same jars and still have the
same problem. Any other ideas? I wonder if there is a way to show the full stack of nested
exceptions to determine the root exception.