jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Frank Rizzo <etchasketch992...@yahoo.com>
Subject html param mask lower bound
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 03:57:58 GMT
i saw some posts claiming that the counter starts with the lower bound in gui mode, but even
with the simplest test plan -- thread group, Loop controller, http sampler, and html parameter
mask, it always starts from zero, not the lower bound.

Frank Rizzo <etchasketch992003@yahoo.com> wrote:Hi. I am using jmeter 1.9.1 with java
1.4.2 on winXP.

I have created a test plan similar to that shown below.

Problem: the request parameter address should be set up to submit values like "address=1600
Pennsylvania", "address=1601 Pennsylvania", etc. but it always starts at zero and instead
works like "address=0 Pennsylvania", "address=1 Pennsylvania". Any ideas? thanks.

test plan
>thread group
>> http header mgr
>> http request mgr