jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Frank Rizzo <etchasketch992...@yahoo.com>
Subject Pre Processor counter
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 05:13:46 GMT
Hi.  I am using jmeter 1.9.1 with java 1.4.2 on winXP.

I have created a test plan similar to that shown below.

Problem:  i'd like the sampler to request to view a different order number with every request.
however, the http request that is sent to the server is always the start value (100000). It
is never incremented. Did I set something up wrong?  everything else looks great.

test plan
>thread group
>> http header mgr
>> http request mgr
>> http cookie mgr
>> loop controller
track counter independently for each user is Unchecked.