jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Frank Rizzo <etchasketch992...@yahoo.com>
Subject html parameter mask
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 05:06:43 GMT
Hi.  I am using jmeter 1.9.1 with java 1.4.2 on winXP.

I have created a test plan similar to that shown below.

Problem:  the request parameter address should be set up to submit values like "address=1600
Pennsylvania",  "address=1601 Pennsylvania", etc. but it always starts at zero and instead
works like "address=0 Pennsylvania", "address=1 Pennsylvania".   Any  ideas?  thanks.

test plan
>thread group
>> http header mgr
>> http request mgr