jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ta mu <p0d4...@yahoo.com>
Subject JMeter came to a halt during a mutiple thread tests
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 05:56:24 GMT
Hi,

I'am trying to run a test on a web site that I support
by logging in to the page, clicking on a couple links,
and then logging out. I recorded the whole processes
and was able to rerun with one thread via JMeter.
However, when I increased the threads number to 5 and
tried to run it for 15 minutes with forever loops,
JMeter stalled after 4 minutes.  Then I tried to bump
the threads to 10 with the same run period, JMeter
hung after one minute.  The middle tier server log
showed that no more test was running.  JMeter screen
was frozen.  I had to kill it with task manager.

I have noticed that this symptom occurs every time
even on different web sites getting recorded, not only
for the specific sites mentioned.  I'm using JMeter
1.9.1

My questions:

1. What should I do to resolve this issue?
2. Could it be an issue with JDK compatibility?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Ted