jmeter-user mailing list archives

From peter lin <jmw00l...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Antw: Re: charset parameter in content type of Soap/XML-RPC Sampler
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:52:19 GMT

I've been busy all morning. You will need the necessary Apache SOAP jar's. In your lib directory,
you should these jar's.

soap.jar
activation.jar
mail.jar

if you don't have those, the webservice sampler won't run.

peter lin

florian.racky@techem.de wrote:
Hi,

> did you try the new webserviceSampler?

Yes I did. But JMeter does not send the request to the server. I am not testing a real webservice.
Therefore the only fileds I filled with values were "URL" and "File with Soap XML Data". If
I start the tests I can see

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/mail/Multipart
at org.apache.soap.Envelope.unmarshall(Envelope.java:228)

Any ideas?

Flo