jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Eduard Martinescu <marti...@rochester.rr.com>
Subject Re: Checksum error while un-taring the jmeter tar
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 12:47:00 GMT
You need to use the GNU version of TAR.  The default Solaris tar (which
it appears you are using), does NOT work with the JMeter release.

Ed

On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 08:26, Munirathnam B Kumar wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am observing the following error  while untaring the current jmeter1.9.1 tar
> on Solaris.

> jakarta-jmeter-1.9.1/src/protocol/ftp/org/apache/jmeter/protocol/ftp/config/gui/FtpConfigGui.java,
>  6398 byte
> s, 13 tape blocks
> tar: directory checksum error
>
> I have downloaded it twice and still the error occurs.
>
> Is there a problem during taring jmeter for unix.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Kumar
>

> American Express made the following
>  annotations on 09/02/2003 05:34:49 AM
>
>      "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and
any attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.
 Thank you."