jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Don Dehm" <dd...@edgenet.com>
Subject RE: Trying to use the Regular Expression Extractor
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 19:22:45 GMT
I have been out of the office for some time and have not been able to
get back to work on this one.  Now I am picking up where we left off.
Mike, you asked for more information.  I have both of these jar files in
the lib directory:
jakarta-oro-2.0.1.jar (75kb)
jakarta-oro-2.0.7.jar (64kb)

-----Original Message-----
From: mstover1@apache.org [mailto:mstover1@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 7:11 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Trying to use the Regular Expression Extractor

I have the exact same setup and I don't get this problem.  Can you
tell me the specs of your jakarta-oro jar?  What's the full name of it,
the size in bytes?  (Should be in your /lib dir)

-Mike

On 26 Aug 2003 at 16:55, Mike Lindsey wrote:

> Yea, this is the same problem I'm having.  What java version are you
> running, what OS?
>
> I'm running j2se 1.4.2 on windows xp; jmeter 1.9.1 (upgraded
from 1.9
> and 1.8)...
>
> Don Dehm wrote:
>
> > Thank you.  That will probably help after I get past this step.  I
am
> > unable to get past this page.  I need to provide more detail.
> >
> > Here is the current test plan.
> > -- cookie manager
> > -- results tree
> > -- Loop Controller
> > ----/html request
> > ----/html request
> > ------(Regexp Extractor)
> >
> > Without the Regexp Extractor, the result tree looks like this.
> > -- result 1
> > -- result 2
> > ----result 2a
> >
> > result 2a includes the following:
> > . <frameset rows="152,*" frameborder="NO" border="0"
framespacing="0"
> > cols="*">
> >   <frame name="projectIcons" scrolling="NO" noresize
> > src="projectIcons.jsp?projectId=2917&r=-1103423276" >
> >   <frame name="marklist"
> > src="marktree.jsp?projectId=2917&r=-643505401">.
> >
> > I added the regexp extractor:
> > Reference Name: pid
> > Regular Expression: projectId=([0-9]*)
> > Template $1$
> > Match No: 1
> > Default Value: hello
> >
> > With the regexp extractor the result tree looks like this:
> > -- result 1
> >
> > Result 2 and 2a do not even show in the tree, and I get this
exception:
> > Java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:

org.apache.oro.text.regex.Unitl.split(LJava/util/Collection;Lorg/apac
he/

oro/text/regex/PatternMatcher;Lorg/apache/oro/text/regex/Pattern;L
java/l
> > ang/String;)V
> > 	at

org.apache.jmeter.extractor.RegexExtractor.initTemplate(RegexExt
ractor.j
> > ava:155)
> >  	at

org.apache.jmeter.extractor.RegexExtractor.process(RegexExtract
or.java:5

help@jakarta.apache.org

--
Michael Stover