jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ChristopherPesarch...@westfieldgrp.com
Subject Re: Using 1.8.1 Scripts in 1.9.1
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:56:55 GMT

I unfortunately can not give you my actual scripts, because of where I
work.
But I did make a sample script and it has the same problem.

I used 1.8.1 and created the file Figureoutproblem_1.8.1.jmx.
I used 1.9.1 and read in the previous file and saved it as
Figureoutproblem_1.9.1.jmx.
I am still missing the use_equals.

Thanks,
Chris

(See attached file: Figureoutproblem_1.8.1.jmx)(See attached file:
Figureoutproblem_1.9.1.jmx)

                      mstover1@apache.o

                      rg                       To:       JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                                               cc:

                      08/27/2003 09:59         Subject:  Re: Using 1.8.1 Scripts in 1.9.1

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "JMeter Users

                      List"

Can you send me your script?  I've tried loading old scripts, and 1.9
seems to convert them automatically for me.

-Mike

On 27 Aug 2003 at 9:20, ChristopherPesarchick@westfieldgrp.com wrote:

> Well unfortunately HTTPArgument.use_equals is only in the
script if the
> value is true.
>
> I created a bug, but I am stuck.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris
>

>                       Jordi Salvat i
>                       Alabart                  To:       JMeter Users
List
<jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
>                       <jsalvata@atg.com        cc:
>                       >                        Subject:  Re: Using 1.8.1
Scripts
in 1.9.1

>                       08/27/2003 03:59
>                       AM
>                       Please respond to
>                       "JMeter Users
>                       List"
>

> Sounds like use_equals=true was the default behaviour previous
to 1.9?
> If this is the case, this is a bug. Can you please file it (it's minor,
> but urgent).
>
> As a workaround, you may try the following:
> - Read the script in 1.9.1.
> - Save it back.
> - Run this command (in one single line -- blame my e-mail client):
>
> perl -p -i -e 's{(<property

name="HTTPArgument.use_equals"[^>]*>)false(</property>)}{${1}t
rue${2}}/g;'

help@jakarta.apache.org

> --
> Salut,
>
> Jordi.

> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-
help@jakarta.apache.org

> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-
help@jakarta.apache.org

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org