jmeter-user mailing list archives

From erik.it...@bbraun.com
Subject Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: monitoring with jmeter
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 06:08:39 GMT
yeah, i know there are many tools for monitoring but i need to implement
one and there is much room for considerations given a variety of tools
starting with nonsense-whatch-your-homesite-tools by people who do not
know how to create software at all ending with high-end-apps like HP-OVIS.
the smaller ones do not suit our needs, the bigger ones (those we had a
closer look at so far) tend to be calculated in tens of thousands $$$

the big advantage of implementing a solution ourself (using well testet
foundation) would be full understanding of the process and infinite more
relevant being able to plug everything we have to the app

do not know big brother so far, so thx for the tipp however

Mail von Extern

Dmitri.Colebatch@toyota.com.au

29.08.2003 01:36
Bitte antworten an "JMeter Users List"