jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Parekh, Hardik (IndSys, GE Interlogix)" <hardik.par...@ge.com>
Subject RE: jmeter 1.9.1 not recording https(SSL) pages
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:09:00 GMT
Hi Mike,

I can record things with http. But my question is, once I have all the recorded http requests
in my jmeter testplan, how to run that as https? Because I just have to click Remote Start
inside Jmeter to replay what I've recorded. So should I go into each recorded http request
and change it to https inside my testplan in jmeter?

Thanks,
hp.

-----Original Message-----
From: mstover1@apache.org [mailto:mstover1@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 4:03 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: jmeter 1.9.1 not recording https(SSL) pages

Turning https on and off is a server-side thing.  The developers of
the server app should know how to do this.  Ideally, the app could
run with both http and https simultaneously so you could record via
http and play back against https.

-Mike

On 28 Aug 2003 at 14:58, Parekh, Hardik (IndSys, GE Interlogix) wrote:

> Thanks for answers.
>
> How do you implement the second solution, turning htpps on
while running the recorded script? Can you please elaborate on this
step by step?

wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > According to documentation, jmeter 1.9.1 should handle
ssl(https)