jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mstov...@apache.org
Subject Re: jmeter 1.9.1 not recording https(SSL) pages
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:40:40 GMT
JMeter can test https, but the proxy can't record it.  It's pretty much
not possible to write such a proxy.  Badboy can record ssl because
it works from within IE, and you can export a jmeter script that
jmeter can run.  Alternatively, you can turn https off during
recording and turn it back on when running the script in JMeter.

-Mike

On 28 Aug 2003 at 10:17, Parekh, Hardik (IndSys, GE Interlogix) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> According to documentation, jmeter 1.9.1 should handle ssl(https)
itself