jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Duncan Frostick" <dfrost...@bmjgroup.com>
Subject Bad call to remote host
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:53:28 GMT
I have a JMeter 1.9.1 server on a Solaris box and a 1.9.1 client on a Win98 and
a Win2k box. I'm trying to control the server from either the Win98 or Win2k box
but everytime I try to run a test plan remotely on either (using Remote
Start>172.26.0.12) I get a 'Bad call to remote host' box pop up twice and
nothing happen. I've checked the IP, and the server on the solaris box is
running. In the log there is a Connection refused exception being thrown, but I
have no idea why because the server is running and the IP is correct.

Which ports must I make sure are open to allow the client to connect to the
server? Any other ideas, the docs on remote starting and stuff are very brief
and I don't have any other ideas.

Cheers, Duncan Frostick