jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mstov...@apache.org
Subject Re: Java Request Doubt
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 22:55:33 GMT
That would require a profiling tool, which JMeter is not.

-Mike

On 25 Aug 2003 at 17:18, Shaik Afgal Bhasha wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>  I am testing an application developed in STRUTS using JMeter my problem is, as one of

the request is taking much time.Is there any way thru JMeter i can check what is the time

taken for the request to get processed at each class.For example my request for
taskSearch.do will be processed at  taskSearchFormActionBeanClass and then
taskSearchForm.Is there any way what is the proportionate time taken at each of these
classes.Hope i am clear in my question.Can anyone send info regarding the Java Request
Sampler and it's purpose.