jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Scott Hamilton <scott.hamil...@det.nsw.edu.au>
Subject regex extractor on final redirect page.
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 01:25:11 GMT
Greetings!

      I've just started using 1.9 JMeter. We want to load test Oracle Portal.

      I am attempting to get past the Oracle Single Sign On page and need
      to grab a value out of a hidden INPUT field after about 3 redirects, but
      it seems the regex extractor only works on the first page.  Is there a
      way to tell the regex extractor to post-process after all the redirects
      have completed (ie: the last child in the tree).

      The response sequence goes something like;

       login page:
         HTTP/1.1 302 Found
         Location: /pls/portal/portal.home
         -->  login page:
                 HTTP/1.1 302 Found
                 Location:
http://host:7778/portal/page?_pageid=35,1&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
                 --> login page:
                        HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
                        Location:
http://host:7777/pls/orasso/orasso.wwsso_app_admin.ls_login?site2pstoretoken=<big
number>
                        --> login page:
                               HTTP/1.1 200 OK

            <input type="hidden" name="site2pstoretoken" value="<big number>">

       But the regex extract only seems to work on first page, not the
       redirects...

       Anyone have any idea's of how I can change this behaviour, even a
       pointer to the Java class we could change??

       Many thanks in advance
           Scott.