jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Phil_Ev...@rcomext.com
Subject Re: Timers.
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 09:33:09 GMT

How about ...

Test plan
  thread group
    loop controller (10 times)
      http request
      Timer (1 sec)
    simple controller
      http request 2
      Timer 3600 sec

This doesn't work if you remove the second http request - (but after all it
doesn't have to point to a valid URL  does it !!!)

regards
Phil

                      Cyril.ZEKSER@nexa

                      ns.com

                      07/07/2003 17:22         To:       jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org

                      Please respond to        cc:       (bcc: Phil Evans/External)

                      "JMeter Users            Subject:  Timers.

                      List"

Hi all,

I want to run a bunch of tests from time to time in a day. I first though
timers would do the trick for me, but when I enter this

Test plan
  thread group
    loop controller (10 times)
      http request
      Timer (1 sec)
    Timer 3600 sec

All I get is a 60 sec delay between each request. Am I missing something in
the manual ???   How can I achieve something like what I want ( ie, running
10 times the HTTP with 5 sec delay between each, once in an hour ???

Thanks for your help

Cyril ZEKSER