jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Phil_Ev...@rcomext.com
Subject Re: regexp and \n
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:43:33 GMT

Just for the record, to answer my own question...

starting the regexp with (?s) is equivalent to the /s match option

Thanks Larry!

                      Phil_Evans@rcomex

                      t.com

                      14/07/2003 17:51         To:       jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org

                      Please respond to        cc:       (bcc: Phil Evans/External)

                      "JMeter Users            Subject:  regexp and \n

                      List"

Does the regexp function or extractor work over multiple lines??  (it
doesn't seem to, but I'm willing to be corrected!)

in other words is it possible to match "\n" with a "."  (as the /s option
would in Perl)

What I'm trying to do is capture the "value" of one of several options
displayed in a table where I know the name "Fred"
matching with something like:
       name="ts\|tableModelAuthorizers"  value="(.)".*Fred

Or does someone have a better way of going about this??

Many thanks
Phil