jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Joe Rice" <joesr...@hotmail.com>
Subject JMeter with Session Scope Struts Actions
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 20:00:05 GMT
I want to create a JMeter test that submits a two part HTTP request.  The
two part request is set up as two struts actions that share the same session
scope struts form.  The first request takes request parameters and stores
them in the session.  The second request gets more parameters and uses the
previous parameters by getting them from the session.  The first request
works fine.  But I get null values for the values stored in the session for
the second request.

I have a Cookie Manager in my Thread Group and in both HTTP Requests I pass
in the parameter jsessionid with a value of .*

I also tried passing in SESSION_ID with a value of .* but neither seem to
work.

It seems like it's a problem of the second request not seeing the session
created in the first request.  But I don't know how to fix this.

Thanks,

Joe Rice