jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Sebastian.BAZ...@london.sema.slb.com>
Subject RE: sometimes cannot find zip file (was __CSVRead always reads th e same file.)
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 10:08:59 GMT

The opinions expressed herein are my own, and are not necessarily endorsed
by my employer ...
-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Lundell [mailto:blundell@timeindustrial.com]
Sent: 01 July 2003 20:42
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: __CSVRead always reads the same file.

Hey!

I ran into a problem today that when I read mail archives on the problem, it
was fixed back in February.  I'm getting the following error when running
JMeter from the command line:

Exception in thread "main" java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot
find th
e file specified
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:112)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:117)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:55)

The strange thing is, it doesn't happen all the time, which are the worst
bugs to find.  If anyone else is having this problem, please let me know.
I'm using 1.9RC2.  If anyone knows why it's happening and what I can do to
fix it, help fixing the problem would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Brian