jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Sebastian.BAZ...@london.sema.slb.com>
Subject RE: _StringFromFile Function
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 12:40:50 GMT
What symptoms are you seeing?

If you are seeing the function name, then either the function name has been
spelt wrongly, or the number of parameters is incorrect. [This applies to
all functions.]

Note that StringFromFile only has one leading underscore...

If you use the Function Helper, neither of the above should apply, so:

If you could post a few more details (JMeter version, how SFF is being used,
what "doesn't work") perhaps we could be of more help.

--
The opinions expressed herein are my own, and are not necessarily endorsed
by my employer ...
-----Original Message-----
From: James Farrier [mailto:j.farrier@tecsphere.com]
Sent: 01 July 2003 13:17
To: JMeter Users
Subject: _StringFromFile Function

Hi,

I am testing a web site which allows you to do searches. I want the
search criteria to differ each time a user does a search. I have created
a HTTP Request parameter for this which uses the __StringFromFile()
function, but I cannot get this to work. If anyone could shed some light
on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

James