jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Khan, Hatim" <ha...@networksolutions.com>
Subject RE: Assertions and regexFunction do not work with multiple redire cts
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 20:40:38 GMT
Thanks,

This will do for now. I wish we have this feature supported in the future.

Regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: luke cassady-dorion [mailto:luke@netraker.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 4:04 PM
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: RE: Assertions and regexFunction do not work with multiple
redirects

i ran into a similar problem with the regex function ... in my situation
i knew that there was going to be exactly on redirect, so i manually
followed the redirects and put the regex after the last http sampler.
it's a bit of a hack, but seems to work ... wouldn't really work if you
had an unknown number of redirects.