jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mehra, Neerja" <Neerja.Me...@sabre-holdings.com>
Subject Table/HTML assertions
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:04:16 GMT
Hi,

I want to deploy a quick functional test suite for my application. My webpages mostly contain
large tables with enormous data in each cell of the table. I want to check the GUI functionality
by checking the entire tables that are returned and not the design of the document.
Does Jmeter do quick and dirty functional testing ie compare the results of an entire html
page with the expected result? I am aware that this has been a suggestion, but has it been
implemented yet?
Alternatively, is there any way I can check an entire table (ie contents of each of its cells)
with just one assertion?
If not, what is the best way to test this kind of webpages? I think it would be unnecessary
manual effort to have to write assertions for each cell.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Regards,
Neerja Mehra.