jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mehra, Neerja" <Neerja.Me...@sabre-holdings.com>
Subject dynamic date population
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:02:44 GMT
Hi, I have a GUI application that I need to do functional testing on. I have done a quick evaluation
on Jmeter and am wondering if the following functionality is possible:

I have fields named "Effective Date" and "Expiry date". Now, naturally I would like to record
my test cases only once and re-use them to run nightly. I want these fields to be dynamically
populated with the "current date" + 2 days and "current date" + 4 days respectively every
night. How do I accomplish this?

I need to do dirty functional testing of some pages and compare the entire html/tables returned.
Is this suppoerted in the current version?

Thanks for any solutions,
Neerja.