jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "sjc geek" <sjc_g...@hotmail.com>
Subject executing client side javascript
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:41:32 GMT
Hi,

One of our web based application has a webpage that has a javascript
function to calculate MD5 digest, the output of which is used to invoke the
next URL.

Is it possible for me to simulate this javascript execution in JMeter
1.9.RC2 for this navigation ?

I used the recording feature of JMeter to capture the requests. But while
playing back, the execution is always failing at the invocation of second
URL since the client side script to calculate the MD5 digest is not getting
executed in the first URL (I am able to capture the input arguments for MD5
function from the first URL)

Can I use the javascript funtion in JMeter to achieve this ? If so, how ?

Could anyone help me out on this..

thanks in advance
sekhar