jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Himanshu Gulati, Gurgaon" <himan...@ggn.hcltech.com>
Subject Maximum concurrent users for testing with JMeter...Urgent!!!
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:58:28 GMT
Hi,

We have a limitation in choosing a load testing tool for one of our clients
as we want to use a cost effective solution. In this regard JMeter offered a
very competent testing ground for load testing our web application.

We are looking at 700 concurrent users Test Scenario, which would mean 700
threads running simultaneously from a client machine with JMeter installed
on it. We have a question about the scalability of JMeter as to "What is the
maximum no of threads JMeter can support for a client configuration?".

Expecting a prompt response as this matter is urgent.

Thanks in advance,

Himanshu Gulati
HCL Technologies