jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <mo...@physics.gmu.edu>
Subject Beginner Help
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:59:12 GMT
I need to test a Registration form that is of 3 pages. Each page has a
bunch of values to be filled out.
Step 1 fills certain values and goes to the next page
Step 2 fills more and goes to the next page and so on

Is there a way i can test these 2 pages and see how it works for different
number of users.

Is it possible for me to have 10 different sets of values for 10 users and
let all the requests come in at one time and then see the
performance...Rite now i am only typing the URL on the first step i dont
know what is happening but the throughput line is very straight and almost
merges with the X-axis. please help me out...I am not even able to read
what the graph means...

--Mohan