jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Eduard Martinescu <marti...@rochester.rr.com>
Subject Looping over results from single HTTP Request
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:09:00 GMT
Is there any way to loop over the results of a previous HTTP request?

In this case, I make a request that retuns a table of data.  I then want
to execute a <single/block> of requrests using each of the values from 1
colunn of the table.  I looked at the REGEX functions and extractor and
the Loop controller, but they don't seem to be able to accomplish what I
want....

Do I need to create a custom controller?

Ed
--
Eduard Martinescu <martines@rochester.rr.com>