jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "luke cassady-dorion" <l...@netraker.com>
Subject RE: using the regular expression extractor to obtain a form value
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:51:37 GMT
hi, thnx for the help on this last week ... i am able to see the
variable name now, but my regular expression doesn't seem to be working.
my test plan is laid out as follows:

-Test Plan
 - Thread Group
  -Recording cotoller
  -http cookie manager
  -http request
  -http request
  -http request
  -regex
  -http request (using the value from the regex)

i'm trying to parse out the 60 from this html

<input value="60" name="questionID" type="hidden">

using this as values to the regular expression extractor:

reference name: questionID
regular expression: input value="(\d+)" name="questionID"
template: $1$
match no: 1
default value: failed