jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ChristopherPesarch...@westfieldgrp.com
Subject Re: 1.8.1 scripts in 1.9
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:31:41 GMT

ThreadGroup
    HTTP Request Defaults
    Simple Controler
         HTTP Request  (MANY)
    HTTP Cookie Manger
    User Parameters
    Aggregate Report
    View Results Tree
    View Results in Table
    Regular Expression Extractor ( Couple of these, They were User
Parameters, but I changed them to the Extractor)
    HTTP URL Re-writing Modifier ( 11 of these )

Is this want you wanted?
Thanks,
Chris

                      mstover1@apache.o

                      rg                       To:       JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                                               cc:

                      06/23/2003 03:08         Subject:  Re: 1.8.1 scripts in 1.9

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "JMeter Users

                      List"

Looks like probably a bug that was introduced.  Can you outline your test
plan
for me?

-Mike

On 23 Jun 2003 at 14:55, ChristopherPesarchick@westfieldgrp.com wrote:

> I seem to have some problems with my scripts created in 1.8.1 in 1.9.
> Is it backwards compatible?
> Is there some tweaking I must do?
>
> This is the error in jmeter.log.
> 06/23/2003 2:46:19 PM ERROR - jmeter.engine:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at

org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.modifier.URLRewritingModifier.process(URLR
ewritingModifier.java:45)
>         at

org.apache.jmeter.threads.TestCompiler.runPreProcessors(TestCompiler.java:
132)
>         at

org.apache.jmeter.threads.TestCompiler.configureSampler(TestCompiler.java:
119)
>         at
> org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:261)
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org