jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mstov...@apache.org
Subject RE: New To JMeter - Need help.
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 17:20:00 GMT
Then you can use the User Parameters element to set up values for each
thread, or, if you have a large list, you can use the StringFromFile function or
the CSV function.  Both the functions are new and pretty much
undocumented currently in JMeter 1.9RC1.  In 1.8.1 there is also the HTTP
User Parameter Modifier, which is documented.

-Mike

On 29 May 2003 at 12:06, Puri, Manish wrote:

> I don't need a counter. I have a set of static values for ItemID which I
> want to insert in the HTTP request.
>
> -Manish

Request
> > with different values for a parameter - e.g. ItemId in the URL. I know we
> > can do this with Loadrunner by parametrising the variable. How do we do
> the
> > same with JMeter(if at all it is possible).
> >
> > -Manish
> >

> --
> Michael Stover
> mstover1@apache.org