jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mstov...@apache.org
Subject RE: Error 404
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 15:16:53 GMT
what version of jmeter are you running?  Are you defining the variable in the
Test Plan element?

-Mike

On 23 May 2003 at 9:48, Jonathan Kwadzo wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> You adviced me, some times ago, to use a user-defined variable for the
server before recording my test. I'm doing so, but the samplers are still being
recorded with the server name, and they're atill having browser-derived
headers with the serevr name. How do I avoid this?..

removed some of them and they work fine. But to make sure I'm doing the
right thing : Is there any proper way of fixing the problem, or should I just
remove the headers one by one?... Thanks again!

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org
Yahoo IM: mstover_ya
ICQ: 152975688