jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Joao Pedro Clemente <j...@rnl.ist.utl.pt>
Subject Re: Any known flaw recording post/submit of values/fields?
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 14:30:55 GMT
> "an error" could be expanded upon to help us out a bit.....Otherwise I have no idea.
>
> Does this last page use SSL? (ie https)

Of course, sorry for such lame thing:
There is no error reported at the console where jmeter is started.
When I submit the mail I've written, I get this at the browser:

HTTP ERROR: 500 Internal Server Error
RequestURI=/webmail/jwmasm

The page does not use ssl. It's plain http.
I get the request recorded at jmeter. It seems (to me) that the proxy is
then unable to reproduce the request correctly to the server.
Should I send you the .jmx file regarding the request that was recorded?

Unless there is a log somewhere (the jmeter.log file is empty) I see no
way to provide you extra information about what is happening...
If you have any ideia on what I could do to debug, I'm all ears...

Thank you
Joao Clemente