jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Joao Pedro Clemente <j...@rnl.ist.utl.pt>
Subject Re: Any known flaw recording post/submit of values/fields?
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 14:04:50 GMT

> You are using the proxy recorder to get the test plan (you turn on the
> proxy-->change the browse settings--->navigate the  page--->jmeter will
> create the test plan for you)

Yes. Thats what I'm doing

> Once you have the test plan there is no need of the proxy
> Just see the test plan created by using the proxy server...sometime you have
> to delete some request
> Regards
> Joseph

Thank you Joseph for your reply.
Maybe I've not made myself clear: This error happens to me while I'm
recording the test.
If I'm not recording (not using the proxy in browser, proxy off in jmeter)
I can go through the "mail submit" event ok.
When I'm recording (using the proxy in browser settings) I'll have an
error in that "mail submit" event.