jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Sherwood, Steve" <steve.sherw...@liberate.com>
Subject RE: Error 404
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:26:30 GMT
Make sure the Host HTTP Header is correct.  If you used the proxy to record
your test plan then you should find an HTTP Header Manager config element as
a child to each of your http requests.  In there there should be a Host
header that has a value in the form of <host>:<port>.  Make sure you change
the <host> part of this header when you change the server in the HTTP
Request.

HTH,
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Kwadzo [mailto:Jonathan.Kwadzo@rona.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 9:59 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: Error 404

NO,
In fact I have built the test plan using the proxy. Then I removed the
Hostname from all requests. I added a default Http Request element to my
plan. I only set the Hostname in my default element. Doing so, I'm able to
easily change hostnames. We have deployed the same application on WAS 3.5
and WAS4. Each version has a different URL. So, I'm trying to test both
versions and compare. One of them is testing fine. The second one will have
error 404 for all requests, after I change the Hostname for the default
element. But both versions are working properly from a browser...