jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Carl W Blake" <c...@xfi.com>
Subject RE: session ID
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:24:48 GMT

Thanks for the help.  However, after your step 3 the test runs without sending session ID's
for either of the threads, triggering a session timed-out response from my web application
for each Http Request.

Is it even possible for each thread to maintain its own session ID for the duration of a test?

-Carl Blake
www.xfi.com