jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jens von Pilgrim" <Jens.Pilg...@xx-well.com>
Subject Is Size-Assertion working?
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 15:44:49 GMT
Hello,

I'm sorry for my questions... probably I made a mistake in the
configuratoin.. but is it possible that the "size assertion" is not working?
I added this assertion with size>10000 (my page is excpected to have about
13000 bytes) and I was astonished to see that all my requests failed. I
calmed down after saving the responses: Uh, all my pages were delivered
successfully.
Then I made the test vice versa: size<=10000 - and all my tests failed
again. Oh! What's that? How could a page size be >10000 and <=10000 at the
same time? New kind of logic ;-) ? Or am I doing something completly wrong?

Regards,

Jens