jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jens von Pilgrim" <Jens.Pilg...@xx-well.com>
Subject URL-Rewriting Modifier adds a ';'
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 14:08:29 GMT
Hello,

I'm using JMeter for a PHP-web-application test. It's working fine, but the
HTTP URL-Rewriting Modifier seems to add a ';' to the Session-ID.

That is, the URL

http://somehost/somepath?PHPSESSID=12345678

is rewritten to

http://somehost/somepath?PHPSESSID=12345678;
                                           ^
                                         that's the problem ;-)

The PHP session management produces an error if the session id contains
non-aplhanumeric characters.
So far, I added a workaround in my php application (removing the ';'), but
I'm still wondering whether this is a bug or a feature. I'm using the lates
stable release version 1.8.1.

Regards,

Jens

BTW: The property language in jmeter.properties seems to be ignored.