jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Kiss <ak...@kheops-tech.com>
Subject Extending JMeter. Very confused..
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 20:37:22 GMT

Hi,

	I'm trying use JMeter 1.8.1 to test one of our applications, but
to do this I would have to develop my own extensions.  I've started, but
have encountered a few problems.

	The documentation on jakarta.apache.org appears to be out of
date.
(http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/extending/JMeter%20Extension%20Scenari
o.html and http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/extending/index.html).  Is
there any plan to have an up to date version or is one available
somewhere?

	The documentation mentioned above seems to fit with the source
of v1.7, but there are a lot of classes/methods missing in v1.8.1, for
example abstractConfigElement.  If the updated documentation is not
available, is there something like a list of changes in the source code?
Something that could help me try to make sense out of what is a
testElement, what method replaced updatePropertyIfAbsent(), what
happened to abstractConfigElement, was is it replaced by
abstractTestElement?

	Thanks,

	Alexandre Kiss