jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Wolfram Rittmeyer" <w.rittme...@proplant.de>
Subject AW: Extending JMeter. Very confused..
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 08:10:20 GMT
Have you already read the JMeter-WIKI? There is a "chapter" dealing with
JMeter-development. Just follow the links on the JMeter-page or use this one
as a shortcut:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JMeterDevelopment/DeveloperDocu
mentation

Greetings,

Wolfram

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

%20Scenari
o.html and http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/extending/index.html).  Is
there any plan to have an up to date version or is one available
somewhere?

	The documentation mentioned above seems to fit with the source
of v1.7, but there are a lot of classes/methods missing in v1.8.1, for
example abstractConfigElement.  If the updated documentation is not
available, is there something like a list of changes in the source code?
Something that could help me try to make sense out of what is a
testElement, what method replaced updatePropertyIfAbsent(), what
happened to abstractConfigElement, was is it replaced by
abstractTestElement?

	Thanks,

	Alexandre Kiss