jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Wolfram Rittmeyer" <w.rittme...@proplant.de>
Subject AW: AW: Jmeter -SESSION problem
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 15:45:55 GMT
Well, obviously there is neither an attribute named "FilterEventResponse"
nor one named "EventResponse". So where is it set?

>From your mail I guess you use forwarding from your servlet. So if that's
the case you have to call the servlet (or its alias) not the JSP-page from
within JMeter. The servlet is than setting the request-attributes, forwards
to your JSP and you get the contents of the JSP-page as the content
displayed in JMeter.

Greetings,

Wolfram

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

PageContextImpl.java:604)

> at
> bla.bla._INTLPP_0005fpartsPricingTitle_jsp_3._jspService(_INTL
> PP_0005fpartsPricingTitle_jsp_3.java:258)
>
> at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:142)

> at
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service
> (JspServlet.java:300)
>
> at
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet
> .java:430)
>
> at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:565)

> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictServletInstance.doService(
ServletManager.java:827)

> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet._service(
StrictLifecycleServlet.java:167)

> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServicingServletState.service(St
rictLifecycleServlet.java:317)

> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet.service(S
trictLifecycleServlet.java:110)

> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstance.service(ServletM
anager.java:472)

> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ValidServletReferenceState.dispa
> tch(ServletManager.java:1012)
>
> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstanceReference.dispatc
> h(ServletManager.java:913)
>
> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.handleWe
> bAppDispatch(WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:523)
>
> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch
> (WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:282)
>
> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.include(
WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:119)

> at
> com.bla.bla.partspricing.waf.view.template.tags.InsertTag.doEn
> dTag(InsertTag.java:112)
>
> at _templateIntl_jsp_1._jspService(_templateIntl_jsp_1.java:129)
>
> at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:142)

> at
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service
> (JspServlet.java:300)
>
> at
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet
> .java:430)
>
> at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:565)

> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictServletInstance.doService(
ServletManager.java:827)

> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet._service(
StrictLifecycleServlet.java:167)

> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.IdleServletState.service(StrictL
ifecycleServlet.java:297)

> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet.service(S
trictLifecycleServlet.java:110)

> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstance.service(ServletM
anager.java:472)

> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ValidServletReferenceState.dispa
> tch(ServletManager.java:1012)
>
> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstanceReference.dispatc
> h(ServletManager.java:913)
>
> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.handleWe
> bAppDispatch(WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:523)
>
> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch
> (WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:282)
>
> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(
WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:112)

> [...]
> tch(ServletManager.java:1012)
>
> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstanceReference.dispatc
> h(ServletManager.java:913)
>
> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.handleWe
> bAppDispatch(WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:523)
>
> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch
> (WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:282)
>
> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(
WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:112)

> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.srt.WebAppInvoker.doForward(WebAppInvok
> er.java:91)
>
> at
> com.ibm.servlet.engine.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleInvocationHook(
WebAppInvoker.java:184)