jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Wolfram Rittmeyer" <w.rittme...@proplant.de>
Subject AW: AW: Jmeter -SESSION problem
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 09:03:50 GMT
Hi Joseph,

there is of course no way how JMeter can interact directly with your
forwarding-chain. So there must be parameters missing for your
"whateveraction.do". Obviously some parameters are missing in your request
and therefore are not set from inside your servlet prior to the JSP. You
should check carefully where the missing parameter is set under "normal"
circumstances and what conditions have to be met therefore. After that you
should see what is missing from inside of JMeter. Maybe you have to tick
"Encode" or to tick "Include Equals" (BTW: Haven't found anything on this
one) to pass the parameters as wanted.

Greetings,

Wolfram