jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mstov...@apache.org
Subject Re: sleep interrupted
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:57:02 GMT
Do you see these while the test is running, or after you've stopped the test?  If
you only see them after you stop the test, it is probably just the test being
interrupted in order to stop it.  Not a big deal - the error logging should
probably be reduced to an INFO message.

If you see this during a running test, there may be a problem.

-Mike

On 22 Apr 2003 at 9:45, carlos.franco@xeridia.com wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I'm using JMeter 1.8.1 with SDK 1.4.1_02 on a Windows XP Machine.
>
> When I try one simple test (only two get request with one Gaussian Random Timer)
> with 30 threads in my jmeter.log I can see entries like this:
>
> 04/22/2003 9:44:57 AM ERROR - jmeter.engine:  java.lang.InterruptedException:
> sleep interrupted
> 	at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
> 	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.delay(JMeterThread.java:194)
> 	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:140)
>

> Am I doing anything bad? Any idea?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Carlos

Michael Stover