jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stover" <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: saving a custom sampler?
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:33:46 GMT
One thing you can do is run the unit tests with your custom sampler jar in the /ext
directory.  The unit tests will do some really basic tests on both your testelement
and the gui you wrote for it.  They may reveal your problem.

You run the unit tests by "build test".

Other than that, you may have to send me your classes so I can look at what might
be wrong.  Maybe you didn't add parameterless constructors to them.  Maybe your
configure method isn't quite right.  Hard to say.

You can also turn on debugging in jmeter.properties and get more output to the
jmeter.log file.

-Mike

--
Michael Stover