jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Arnold <jerem...@bigfoot.com>
Subject Re: JavaSampler.teardownTest() not being called
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 22:03:48 GMT
Hello,
    Your expectations are correct -- each thread should execute
setupTest once, runTest multiple times, and then teardownTest once.

    I just pulled down the 20030331 build and saw the same behavior with
SleepTest, so it looks like its a problem in JMeter.  Looks like current
CVS has the same problem as well.  I think I see the problem, but I'm
trying to track down where the bug got introduced to make sure it's not
part of a bigger issue.  If all goes well I'll send you a new jar file
to try within the next hour or so (in a private email -- I won't copy
the list).  Then if it works out okay I'll get the change committed to CVS.

    Sorry for the problems.

Jeremy