jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Arnold <jerem...@bigfoot.com>
Subject Re: JavaSampler.teardownTest() not being called
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 18:35:24 GMT
Hello,
    The JavaSampler was broken in 1.8.1 (and earlier versions -- I don't
know the whole history, but I don't think it has ever worked quite the
way you would expect it to).  The good news is that it has been fixed in
the last month or so.  So if you're willing to use a recent nightly
build or pull it from CVS then it should work for you.

    Note, however, that the API has also changed a bit, so you'll have
to make a few modifications to your JavaSamplerClient implementation.
They are pretty simple changes though.  Take a look at the new
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.java.test.SleepTest code and the JavaDoc for
some tips on how to do it.  Finally, you shouldn't have been extending
JavaSampler (not that it would have made a difference).  So you will
need to change it to extend the new AbstractJavaSamplerClient (or
implement the JavaSamplerClient interface directly).

    Let me know if you have any questions.

Jeremy