jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Arnold <jerem...@bigfoot.com>
Subject Re: HOW TO SET UP JMETER
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 16:18:42 GMT
Hello,
    A couple of additional recommendations:  you might want to use a
recent nightly build of JMeter rather than one of the released versions,
as I made some significant changes in the JavaSamplerClient API recently
that make it behave much more like you would expect it to.  I'm afraid
that there isn't currently a lot of documentation for writing your own
JavaSamplerClient implementation, but the JavaDoc for JavaSamplerClient
and its related classes is pretty decent, and the
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.java.test.SleepTest sample implementation may
also be helpful to you.

Jeremy