jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Bruno Dillenseger <bruno.dillense...@rd.francetelecom.com>
Subject Re: HOW TO SET UP JMETER
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 14:35:53 GMT
Like Mike said it, you have to write some code to do this - you must
provide a sampler by implementing interface
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.java.sampler.JavaSamplerClient. Compile and
jar the class you wrote, and put the Jar file in Jmeter's lib/ext
directory. In the GUI, add a "Java request" sampler to your thread group
and choose your class from the pop-up list.

For more details, try to look at Jmeter's mail archive; there have
already been a number of messages about this point.

-- Bruno.